Our history



Founded in 1951, Behshahr Industrial Company (Public joint stock) is the first and largest producer of all kinds of edible oils and fats in Iran, including hydrogenated, partially hydrogenated, liquid, frying, confectionery, bakery and cooking oils.

With regard to the increase in domestic and international markets’ demands, the Company took action towards development and renovation of its facilities and manufacturing plants in different phases since 1969. As a result of such projects, the Company’s production capacity increased day by day.

After merging with Savola Group and Margarin in 2004, the third development and renovation plan began in 2005 in which the daily production increased to more than 1000 tons per day so that currently it holds more than 30% of Iran’s market share in household and industry consumption.

Behshahr Industrial Company has always paid a special attention to consumer health as well as the product quality. All products are being produced in accordance with the regulations laid out by the Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. It is worth mentioning that the costumers’ satisfaction indicates the high quality of these products.

To supply oil for domestic and international sources, Behshahr Industrial Company while keeping the high quality as the most important priority, tries to support national production and help developing domestic agriculture by choosing grains produced in Iran.

Having more than 1200 highly qualified and experienced staff operating advanced and latest technologies as well as modern laboratories for research and quality control, this company exports its products to Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and the Arab states of the Persian Gulf.

Behshahr Industrial Company produced under the labels of Golnar, Shahpasand and Bahar in the past. Nowadays Ladan, Bahar and Nastran brands are being produced by this company.